Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday blogaround

"My girlfriend is a total fox" now has new meaning.

Holly's husband Greg tried his hand at a sales job and realized it wasn't for him. I'm glad he's out of it, and I hope he finds something that makes him happy!

Nicoleandmaggie answer your Google questions.  And lolz were had by all.

Food Stamps Cooking Club has a great recipe to use up your summer garden produce.

Frugal in Derbyshire made chutney, and it looks delicious!

Frugal Upstate deals with late tomato blight.  She's very creative, though, so I'm sure she's going to have some delicious concoctions whipped up from what she was able to salvage.

Speaking of gardens, has everyone in the East Coast noticed how bad the weeds were this year? Well, don't beat yourselves up.  It's been an exceptionally bad year for weeds.  Here's why, and what you can do to prevent them from being so bad next year. STUPID WEEDS!

Have a great weekend, everybody!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning my post! I hope that you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chutney looks good. Blueberries are prevalent in my area and I went to a local specialty store and bought blueberry chutney recently--I'd love to know how to make it, as it wasn't exactly, um, cheap. I know it's supposed to be an "accent" but I could eat it straight out of the jar ...

    ReplyDelete