Monday, April 22, 2013

It's over

Yes, they caught the second bomber (after they lifted the shelter at home order), and took him in alive. He's being treated for his injuries.  Given the fact that the cops were worried they planted IED's in other parts of the city, I think the temporary order to stay home was a good call.

We have had an outpouring of support from all quarters, including from people who deal with this stuff on a regular basis, and I am touched.

The injured need to get support and to heal. The surviving families of the three dead need consolation and support.  And we need to shake this off.

Other terrible things that have been happening in other parts of the US and the world.  I do not want to forget the people affected by these other tragedies.

I'll get back to posting my usual fare tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment