Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday blogaround



Yeah, I went there.  Taken from Cheezburger.com.

Hello! Hope you’ve all had a great week. 

I have had some interesting search terms bringing people to me—the big theme seems to be The Stepford Wives.  Three of the terms were done in Dutch.  So hello to my reader from the Netherlands! 

Someone (maybe the same person) typed in “I hated the book stepford wives”.  I’m sorry to hear that, if that’s the case.  Hope you stick around, anyway.  I am not a robot, and I don’t malfunction, though I’m a terrible typist.


Other search terms:

  • Dessert fail
  • Easter Yankee swap
  • Eat the whole plant from stem to root
  • Eggplant potato zucchini casserole
  • North African beef stew
  • Quite the week

I think this is the first week that people weren’t looking for posts about lazy cats, cat pictures, or how it’s okay to be lazy. I guess everyone feels reassured!

So, here’s what is going on in the internet:


Holly asks if it's worth it to have children. (For her and many parents, yes!)  She wrote it in response to Justin's musings about the same subject.

Are you your own worst critic?


Cash Only Living gets a lot of groceries for her money.

Saving money is half the battle.  You also want to make a decent interest rate on it.

Donna hates these neologisms.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. People find my blog mainly through wanting information on tax rebates, easy sewing projects or making fake ferrero rochers, haha! Yours is an interesting range!

    Thanks for the link. I'm off to check out Donna's blog - every time you link to her I forget I'm still not subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to check out several of these. :)

    ReplyDelete