Saturday, December 22, 2012

Around the internets: the naughty, the nice, and the bizzare



A day late, but that's okay.  Let’s get to it.

I like these Christmas lights! I think I’d be the only neighbor to find it funny and bake my admittedly surly-pants neighbor a cake.

Mayans in New York City are basically telling everyone to chillax, already.  The world isn’t ending.  Also, this end-of-the-world baloney is kind of insulting and gross and disrespectful of the Mayan people. 

 
A Texas man saw Jesus in a tortilla.  Looking at the picture, I see a breeching whale.  Rorschach tests are fun!

Semi-homemade isn't just for food.  If you want to give a gift with a personal touch, and don't have the time to make something, check out Lili's solution.
 
A NJ man brings home a tree too big for his house and uses the top to create a very realistic looking rooftop design.  Well done, sir!

Five gifts for under fives.

I could totally get a job here, as I cannot wrap gifts without them looking like they survived a rabid bear stampede.





Bryallen wants to know what you like most about Christmas.  Well, one thing that won't be on the list of favorites is my wrapping skills.

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! Love the picture with the tree poking through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my blog, Pamela.
    I'm with you on gift wrapping. I always seem to think that once I"ve bought the gifts that I'm home free. Not quite! Wrapping is my least favorite thing about Christmas. But my kids love, love, love unwrapping the gifts. Ah, a labor of love!

    ReplyDelete