Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday blogaround

Brought to you by CSA tomatoes.
Here is what is out there in interwebby land:

I have a new follower and she has a blog.  :::Waves hello:::  Check her out!

Unclutterer has four ways to sell your unwanted stuff.

Some people have a cursing jar, others have a negativity jar.  I think that's an interesting idea.

What a difference 18 months of effort can make.

Phelan (at another new blog I found), wants to know what you think the difference between a homesteader and a prepper are.

The anti-social guide to selling your stuff.

Lack of rain means food prices will rise. Here's how you can drought-proof your food budget.  Which reminds me, I need to stock up on dried beans and have a canning day.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for my weekend reading material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list of weekend reading options! And thanks for the mention!!!

    Have a great day!~

    ReplyDelete