Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday blogaround

Holly talks about her biggest financial regrets.  Don't beat yourself up, Holly, we've all made mistakes.

CTMom shares some of her thrift shop finds with us.

Bah, headcolds.  Any suggestions for movies for Carla to watch while she recuperates?

Mother Connie posts a succotash recipe--a delicious and economical dish.  MMMMMM.

New find for me: Poor to Rich A Day at A Time.  Another new find: Two Frugal Fairfielders.  Drop by and say hello!

Donna makes the very good point that being open about being frugal will only help you and your friends in the long run.  If more people did this, it would at least be normal.  Maybe one day it will be cool.

Belinda shows you the versatility of the humble and budget-friendly tortilla.

Bryallen is skeptical about coupons.

Got tons of zucchini? Practical Parsimony has a delicious casserole recipe to share.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the reading material for the weekend! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lucky. Lots of my friends are skint too! :D No-one feels pressured to spend lots of money on a night out. Board games or a quick drink down the pub suit us just as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mention, Pamela! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two Frugal Fairfielders was new to me too this week. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the Mention! Your site and Frugal Fairfielders are new to me this week, I still need to make it over to Frugal Fairfielders to check them out, thanks for some new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing my blog and recipe. I just saw this mention today, Monday night.

    ReplyDelete