Friday, April 6, 2012

My cup overfloweth


Linda over at Practical Parsimony gave me the Liebster Blog Award.  (As you may remember, Bryallen had given me this in December; I'm really happy about this because now I can name other blogs that I love but could not include then.)

She is so cool to do this--thank you, Linda, and my apologies for my late reply (it's been really busy in my world).  You should check out Linda's blog to see what kind of beautiful, old things she's found and used and to read about her adventures in raising chickens.  Linda takes thrift to a whole new place.

The Liebster Blog Award is a great way to get traffic to blogs you like but that aren't widely known.  The rules are simple:


  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
  • List your top five picks (who have less than 200 followers) and link to them, telling a bit about each one.  Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've nominated them.
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  • Have faith that your followers will do the same to other bloggers.
  • Have fun!


OK, so here goes.   I am keeping the list to blogs that have recently updated.

Grumpy rumblings of the untenured.  Nicoleandmaggie professors, and snark mavens who write about saving money, work, culture, and a smattering of politics.

Cash Only Living.  She's living life on her own terms--and in her previous life, had a high-paying job and a ton of debt.  She's doing well, and on a new adventure without all of the debt, and doing the the things she's always wanted to do, including travel more.

Katie at the Kitchen Door.  She cooks gorgeous food, and takes pictures that will make you hungry.

CT on a Budget.  A fellow New Englander who writes about food, crafts, and thrift.

Digging out of Debt, one spoonful at a time chronicles the efforts of two sisters to get out from under.


3 comments:

  1. I did not see this until today. Thanks for the kind recommendation! Now, I have to check out your recipients for the award.

    ReplyDelete