Friday, February 3, 2012

This sums up every single personal finance book, blog and article out there

OK, this isn't a panacea for people who are actually poor--and there are plenty of people who don't go buying stuff and have a difficult time keeping their heads above water, and I hate snippy lectures to people who just don't have the resources to buy less. No kidding, Sherlock! But I'll admit--I thought of people I've encountered who make decent money and charge more than they make, and complain and I laughed when I saw this.

3 comments:

  1. OK, I just checked out your blog today and saw this--it's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps you and I know the same people? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we *all* know people like that, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog/Article at The Personal Finance Community at vorts.com? Our members will really appreciate it.
    Members include: This seeking personal Finance Help and info, Personal Finance Experts and Professionals.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add News, Photos, and Videos if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Personal Finance Community: http://www.vorts.com/personal_finance/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete