Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Links


Do you like historical fiction? Then you may enjoy This is the House, which was written by my good friend The Historic Muse. (I actually do know her in real life.) 

Seriously?  I'm pretty sure my cat doesn't care if she's getting gourmet food or not.  She eats centipedes, for God's sake.  She does prefer to try and eat popcorn if I make it, but as far as I'm concerned, that's a no-go.

March 22, 2012 is World Water Day.  I'll be posting more about this over the next few weeks but thought you'd enjoy the link.

Please send your best wishes to Cash Only Living, who just got back after spending two days (!) in the ER.

The Frugal Graduate wants to know what your time is really worth.

Shojin Dressing.  I'm going to try this this long weekend.

Short on cash? Rent out your driveway for parking spaces.

NicoleandMaggie blogged about hated signage memes, and the comments section turned into a festival of pet peeves.  Yes, I added mine.  Let's just say I don't like glurge.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment: