Thursday, June 9, 2011

I have not been kidnapped by malfunctioning Stepford bots, I swear

There has been a lot going on, but I am not going to update about it until it's all resolved.  Sounds ominous, doesn't it?  It's not too bad, but it's a fair amount of work and stress.  There is a garden snafau.  We'll see how it shakes out.  Also, other things at work/other activities have been crazy lately, but not blog worthy as far as subjects.  Also, work is busy (never fear, I'm posting this on my lunch break, people).

Last week, I spent an evening with a bunch of people helping to clean a friend's boat, which was fun.  Now summer is here and I'm thrilled it's hot outside.  Really--I could be very happy in a place that only had spring, summer, and fall with no winter.

I have finished some Jane Austen novels, which I got for free from Amazon (thank you, Cash Only Living).  I got a Kindle for my birthday, and it's nice to find free novels to read.  I'll post something about the books later this week.

OK, so, in the meantime, enjoy this bit of internet funny stuff.  I'm pretty sure it was created with a church sign generator (so it's not real), but it is funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment